Monday, April 27, 2009

William Woods Spring Dressage in progress

IMG_5135

The William Woods Dressage Show proofs are in progress right now! I am working as fast as I can and your images will be going up as I complete them, in alphabetical order based on rider's last name. Keep checking back at the proofing site (www.sarahdickersonphoto.exposuremanager.com) as I'll be constantly adding riders.
I will send out an email to the exhibitor list once the show is completely uploaded, which should be by mid-week. Thanks for your patience in waiting on your proofs - right now, I'm juggling a full-time job with this part-time business and combine that with showing my own horse next weekend (!) and you've got one crazy schedule!

The show was a lot of fun and I hope to be back next year. The weather was wonderful and it's looking like everyone is going to have some great shots to choose from. I hope you enjoy them!!

Thanks!
Sarah

0 comments: