Sunday, March 23, 2008

First Horse Show of the Season


Long time no blog. I promise it has not been without good reason - I shot my first wedding, which required post-processing of over 800 images, and also brought home a couple of cards full of images from my first horse show of the year. While I was exhibitor and not official photographer at this show, in St. Louis, I took my down time as an opportunity to seat myself in the stands and get some good practice in, especially since the show was indoors and presented a bit of a challenge from a lighting standpoint. Here are some of the photos - more to come tomorrow...and I promise the wedding shots are forthcoming!

(as an aside, the almost-four-year-old I was riding got great scores in the mid sixties for those of you familiar with horses and dressage...it was her first outing in the show arena ever!)










0 comments: