Thursday, August 20, 2009

Goodbye, Old blog!!

Yes, it's time to go. You've served me well, Blogspot Blog, but it is time for a newer, sleeker, sexier blog to take your place. I know you won't take it personally.

Seriously - update your bookmarks! The new SDP blog is nice and easy to remember:
www.sarahdickersonblog.com

What's new? Well, it just LOOKS better. But now, you will be able to download pricing and product guides (the latter still in progress), read a FAQ on portrait sessions, read about me and my work (like you REALLY want to do that..) as well as easily link to my main site, Facebook page and Twitter for those of you who do that. Plus the usual blog stuff.

There will not be any further posts to this blog. I've imported over the summer's posts to the new blog (from mid-May onward) and all new posts will be to the new blog from now on. So....as I said..change your bookmarks! And enjoy! (and let me know what you think....)

0 comments: