Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello there.

As my profile states, I love photography. Actually, I've become quasi-obsessed and have spent the equivalent of the GNP of a small country on camera equipment recently. In about a year, I hope to roll out a part-time business. I've always wanted to do it (I almost switched majors from graphic design to photography in college, but for some reason balked), and now's the time. 2008 will be spent building experience and a portfolio. I'll post photos of stuff I shoot along the way. I hope you'll follow my progress over the coming year.

People ask me all the time what type of photography I'd like to concentrate on. I think it's safe to say you'll see a lot of horses and other pets, airplanes, and of course people on here. As my husband, Jim, will attest, I usually don't go far without my camera in hand.

I'll try in the coming days to catch up what I've been doing over the winter. These three shots are of our dog, Xena, and my sister's cat, Callie. These were taken the week of Christmas, right after I got my 40D.



click any of these for a larger image.




1 comments:

x noone February 29, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

wow, your photos are just gorgeous,
vicki(australia) xox